The Jacksonville Board of REALTORS®
Serving homeowners in
Onslow County since 1956
The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to protect and promote home ownership and property investment. The REALTOR® Party speaks with one voice to advance candidates and public policies that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment
- Press Release: Jacksonville Board of REALTORS® supporting local candidates for Onslow County Commissioner.
- Join us for Town Hall with Jacksonville Legislators then link to this page for info: http://www.nchomeownersalliance.org/brown_shepard_th
Town Hall with Jacksonville Legislators
With the General Assembly returning to session this April, legislators will soon resume their work on important legislation. We are holding this open forum and meet and greet so that attendees will have a chance to ask Senator Harry Brown, Representative George Cleveland, Representative Phil Shepard, and Representative Chris Millis questions about issues at the legislature.
There are a wide range of issues at the General Assembly that have a direct impact on homeowners, including the mortgage interest deduction and transparency on insurance rates.
We will serve light hors d'oeuvres for attendees. The doors open at 4:00 pm for a meet and greet with the members. The Q&A session will begin promptly at 5:30pm
March 02, 2016 at 4pm - 7pm
Jacksonville Onslow Commerce Center
1099 Gum Branch Rd
Jacksonville, NC 28540
Google map and directions
- Please join the NC Homeowners Alliance – A Voice for Homeowners at the North Carolina General Assembly. Click here for more information about the Homeowners Alliance.
NC Homeowners Endorse the Connect NC Bond Referendum http://www.nchomeownersalliance.org/connect_nc
7 NC REALTORS® are The Smart Move
8.. Registered to Vote? If not, click here
9/. 2016 Election Information http://www.ncsbe.gov/Elections/Election-Information
10. 2016 Primary Election Voter Guide
11. click here for your Onslow County election information: http://www.onslowcountync.gov/elections/
12. Business Alliance for a Sound Economy