Make sense of real estate email marketing, social media and web site promotion.
April 25th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
The Hilarious Motivational Keynote Speaker Terry Watson will be here. Earning your e-PRO® certification shows consumers that you are willing
to go the extra mile to provide the most up-to-date and sophisticated service, and truly be a successful agent.
With today's increasingly accessible technology, savvy real estate consumers are able to find the information they need online, at any time.
Your job is to use the latest real estate email marketing, web strategies, social media, SEO, IDX websites, must have Apps... to make sure they find you first.
e-PRO® will help you connect with online real estate consumers.
- Make the most of today’s social media technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Implement powerful real estate email marketing and electronic marketing initiatives
- Engage with new tools to help your office operate more
- Efficiently work effectively with rich media technologies
- Identify tools that fit your budget, resources, and capabilities
- Create ononline presence, and understand the importance of real estate website promotion
Who can get e-Pro Certified? Association Staff and REALTOR® Members. more about e-Pro >>
The upfront costs for e-PRO® are simple. And you'll never pay annual renewal fees. Once you earn the certification, you'll keep it as long as you're an active REALTOR®.
- Two Day Class Required. (this is only for day 1)
- Combination online/offline course
- e-PRO®: Day 1 in the classroom cost is dependent on the course provider
- Early bird registration ends April 18: $50.00
- Ticket After April 18: $65 / ticket
- Includes Ruby Tuesday Lunch (Potato Bar)
- e-PRO®: Day 2 onlinecost is $129. (you do later and pay for then)
- One time application fee of $110.50